From reading this article I agree with the teachers and school personal/administrators out there who believe that instructional technology is very beneficial to the students. I do see the struggle that schools are having with getting the technology because of budget constraints. However I feel that schools should be trying to do whatever they can to get as much instructional technology in their buildings and classrooms as they can. As a Special Education teacher I personally would use the technology on a regular basis. For my students who need to relook at lessons multiple times in order to completely understand it I could record the lessons and they could relook at them for homework. This would give them the amount of practice with the subject as they need to succeed with a topic. I would also use a lot of visuals with the technology since it would keep the attention of most of my students better than without. Technology in the classroom has more benefits than without in my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment