Wednesday, February 11, 2015



 
My name is Ashley Oppeneer, My hometown is Sheboygan Falls, Wi. When I am at home I live with my parents, my sister, and my dog Tucker. My family is extremely important to me. I am a currently senior at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, and I am Dual majoring in Elementary and Special Education. I love working with children and really want to make a difference in some of their lives. In my free time I like to be with my family, boyfriend, and friends. I also love to read, be outdoors in the summer and fall, go to dirt track races to watch my friends race, listen to country music, and play with my dog and pet rabbit. On the weekends I waitress at the 8th Street Ale Haus in Sheboygan Wi, where I have been working for 4 years. In the summer I also work for the Sheboygan YMCA in the youth development summer for the kids summer program. This summer I am also planning on volunteering for the Special Olympics. My cousin, and favorite person, plays bocce ball, basketball, and bowls for the Special Olympics so I would love to get more involved so I can spend more time with him and the other athletes. I am planning on graduating in December of 2016. My dream job after I graduate would be to teach 4th grade or Middle School Special Education.  



No comments:

Post a Comment